Environ Cosmetic Gold Roll-CIT
Loyalty earned up to £2.22
Designed to help enhance the overall look and feel of your skin, this Environ needling instrument is specially crafted for use on areas of your face that demand extra special care such as the delicate skin around your eyes, nose and mouth. When acclimatised to Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 2 / 2nd bottle Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 the Roll-CIT® can be used twice a week.
• When acclimatised to Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3 / Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 2 the Roll-CIT® can be used 4/5 times a week
• When acclimatised to Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 4 / Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 3 the Roll-CIT® may be used 7 times a week • Use night time only
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone • Divide the area to be treated into sections
• Roll each area vertically, obliquely and horizontally
• Use a mild but firm pressure
• Can be used on the upper and lower eyelids with caution, but avoid the mobile eyelid
• Roll for 5 – 10 minutes maximum
• Apply recommended Environ® boosters and vitamin A creams.
Keep away from children.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
No Refunds on Discounted Items: All purchases of discounted items are final and non-refundable. We do not offer any refund, return, or exchange for products purchased at a discounted price. By proceeding with the purchase of discounted items, you acknowledge and agree to this no-refund policy.
Availability of Stock: We make every effort to maintain accurate and up-to-date stock information. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of any specific item. The availability of products is subject to change without prior notice. If an item you ordered is out of stock or unavailable for any reason, we will notify you as soon as possible and provide alternatives or issue a refund for the unavailable item.